Arsenal are looking strong heading into the 2023/24 Premier League season, with stars such as Declan Rice joining the club – so Arsenal tickets are understandably in high demand.
If you’d like to see the Gunners play live and in person next season, here’s how you can purchase an Arsenal season ticket.
In this guide, we’ll take you through how you can buy an Arsenal season membership for the upcoming campaign. We’ll also explain the differing prices for season tickets, depending on where the seat is in the Emirates Stadium.
How can I get an Arsenal season ticket?
Arsenal season tickets, as ever, are in high demand. As such, if you want to purchase one for yourself, you will first need to join the waiting list.
Should an existing season ticket holder choose not to renew, the seat will become available to the person who is currently at the top of the waiting list.
As such, if you are desperate to purchase a season ticket for the upcoming Premier League campaign, it is better to join the waiting list sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
To join the waiting list to buy an Arsenal season ticket, you will need to pay an initial fee of £50 if you are an adult – if you are a young adult, this will cost you £25.
Do I need to be an Arsenal club member to buy a season ticket?
No – you can buy an Arsenal season ticket without having to purchase a membership beforehand. A season ticket itself comes with a gold membership.
For more information on how to become an Arsenal club member and the different kinds of memberships, you can check out our comprehensive guide on how to do so.
How much is an Arsenal season ticket?
The full list of prices for Arsenal season tickets ahead of the 2023/24 Premier League season are as follows (taken from Arsenal’s official club website):
- Centre Upper – £1,895.50
- Centre Upper (no Champions League) – £1,783.50
- Centre Upper Back – £1,434.00
- Centre Upper Back (disability access) – £717.00
- Next to Upper Centre – £1,434.00
- Next to Upper Centre (no Champions League) – £1,391.50
- Next to Upper Centre Back – £1,269.00
- Wing Upper – £1,269.00
- Wing Upper (no Champions League) – £1,269.00
- Wing Upper Back – £1,115.00
- Corner Upper – £1,269.50
- Corner Upper (disability access) – £634.75
- Upper Behind Goal – £1,351.50
- Upper Behind Goal Back – £1,115.00
- Upper Behind Goal (disability access) – £675.75
- Lower Centre – £1063.50
- Lower Centre (disability access) – £531.75
- Lower Wing – £973.50
- Lower Wing (disability access) – £486.75
- Lower Behind Goal – £973.50
- Lower Behind Goal (disability access) – £486.75
- Family Enclosure (Adult) – £973.50
- Family Enclosure (Senior Citizen/Cannon Club) – £419.50
- Family Enclosure (Junior Access) – £331.00
- Family Enclosure (disability access) – £486.75
How does the Arsenal season ticket price compare to other clubs?
Compared to other top clubs in the Premier League, Arsenal’s season ticket prices as relatively expensive. For example, prices for a Chelsea season ticket vary between £380 and £940.
Manchester City’s season tickets for next season will cost between £180 and £1,525 – although their demand is not as great as Arsenal’s.
Moreover, Liverpool, known for their affordable ticket prices, will charge their supporters between £165 and £886 for a season pass in 2023/24.
They are, however, less expensive on average than a season ticket at Tottenham Hotspur, which will cost Spurs fans between £404 and £2,233.